Uhersky Brod

Photographs: Touristic info centre Zlinsky Kraj, Wannes Sambaer

A Baroque little chateau of the Kounicz family, built at the turn of the 17th and the 18th century according to the project by D.A.Martinelli with three-nave column hall vaulted by Baroque cross vaults (uncompleted). Bastions of the town fortification, a chateau gate, a museum pavilion from 1932. The biggest Comeniologic exposition in the world (under the patronage of the UNESCO) “Jan Amos Comenius to the mankind”. In the nearby Vlčnov are organized the “Rides of the Kings”(the last weekend in May).